How To Fix Samsung TV Volume Stuck ?
There are a few things you may do if you’re having sound or volume issues with your Samsung TV. This post will teach you how to fix your Samsung TV’s volume control that isn’t working.
Fix Samsung TV Volume Control Problems
- Try using the Cable or SAT/DISH remote to control the Samsung TV volume.
- Check the infrared area on the TV and be sure nothing is blocking it.
- Add new batteries into the Samsung remote control that controls the TV.
- Power down the TV and then turn it on again (unplug the TV for 5 minutes to attempt a reset).
- Reset the audio settings in the menu to be sure speakers on TV are ON.
- Remove the batteries from the Samsung remote and hold down the power button for 10 to 60 seconds.
- Go to the Options menu and turn off Auto run Smart Features. Go to: SETTINGS > GENERAL > SMART FEATURES > AUTO RUN SMART HUB (then disable it). OR, Go to: SETTINGS > SUPPORT > SELF DIAGNOSE > RESET SMART HUB.
- If nothing above has worked, reset the Samsung TV to factory settings by entering the menu and going to FACTORY RESET.
Replacing the batteries in your remote, resetting the smart hub, turning off auto run on the smart hub, or simultaneously pressing the DOWN and PAUSE buttons until the word REMOTE LEARNED appears are just a few alternatives for addressing this Samsung TV sound/volume control issue. Using the tips above, you should be able to manage the volume on your Samsung TV.
Samsung TV Clear Memory
Another issue is that there may be too many apps downloaded. These apps eat up memory and cause problems with the TV. Reset the TV (Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset), then do an initial setup (Settings > General > Initial Setup), and then log back into your Samsung account on the TV to resolve the issue. Then you must have access to the Smart TV Apps feature. Examine any recently downloaded programmes and uninstall those that were installed automatically. Delete all apps except the ones you use frequently. This will remove any unnecessary programmes and free up memory, allowing the TV to run quicker and execute its duties as intended.
Samsung TV Has No Sound
If your Samsung TV has no sound at all, follow the steps to conduct a self-diagnosis to determine the source of the problem. For more information, see the video below.
Volume Control On Samsung TV Unlock
If the above does not work, you must reset the code to its default value of 0000 on your Samsung TV’s volume control. To do so, hit the POWER button, then mute the TV, press 8-2-4 on the remote control, and then press the POWER button again. This will return the television to its previous settings, after which you may disable the V-chip Parental lock in your menu.
Samsung TV Volume Turns Up
If the volume on your Samsung TV unexpectedly increases without your intervention, check the Intelligent Mode Settings first. Turn off the settings under General -> Intelligent Mode Settings to prevent them from running independently.