What is Co-ordinate Geometry?
The columns of the grid are given the letters A, B, C etc. The rows are numbered 1,2,3 etc. from the top. We can see that the X3 is in the box; That is, column D, row 3.
D and 3 are called the coordinates of the box. It has two parts: row and column. Each row has many boxes and each column has several boxes. But by having both, we can find a single box, where the row and column intersect.
Co-Ordinate Geometry Regulatory Symbol Rules
|Point position||x-regulator sign||y-regulator sign||Regulatory Symbol|
|In the first leg||+||+||(+,+)|
|In the third leg||–||–||(-,-)|
|In fourth leg||+||–||(+,-)|
(1) Regulatory sign rules = (0,0)
(2) What is the x-k regulator called? = abscissa
(3) What is the regulator of y ?=Grade
(4) Regulator or x coordinate of x axis = x, 0
(5) Regulator or coordinate of y axis = 0, y
(6) The formula for the distance from the point of origin = √ x² + y²
(7) Distance formula = √ (x1-x2) ² + (y1-y2) ²
(8) On the x-axis, y = 0.
(9) x = 0 on the y-axis
बहुपद( (Polynomial function) क्या है?वास्तविक संख्या (Real number)क्या है ?