What is Panic Attack:
A panic attack is a sudden episode of intense fear that triggers severe physical reactions when there is no real danger or apparent cause. Panic attacks can be very frightening.
Symptons of Panic Attack
A panic attack is the abrupt onset of intense fear or discomfort that reaches a peak within minutes and includes at least four of the following symptoms:
- Palpitations, pounding heart, or accelerated heart rate
- Trembling or shaking
- Sensations of shortness of breath or smothering
- Feelings of choking
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Nausea or abdominal distress
- Feeling dizzy, unsteady, light-headed, or faint
- Chills or heat sensations
- Paresthesia (numbness or tingling sensations)
- Derealization (feelings of unreality) or depersonalization (being detached from oneself)
- Fear of losing control or “going crazy”
- Fear of dying
Panic Attack & Anxiety Attack
An anxiety attack, people may feel fearful, apprehensive, may feel their heart racing or feel short of breath, but it’s very short lived, and when the stressor goes away, so does the anxiety attack. Panic attack on the other hand doesn’t come inreaction to a stressor. It’s unprovoked and unpredictable.
Controlling Panic Attacks
As you relax diaphragmatic breathe, your body will calm down, which again will end an anxiety attack. Relaxing and slow breathing from your diaphragm is another natural way to end, control, and prevent anxiety attacks.
इन 4 तरह की लड़कियों से भूलकर भी नहीं करनी चाहिए शादी, वर्ना बर्बाद हो सकता है सबकुछ | do not marry with 4 types of girl
how to avoid pregnancy naturally | how to abort pregnancy at home after one month| rokne ke gharelu upay hindi /urdu
672 total views, 1 views today